The Navy Seals of business strategy & innovation
We are highly experienced, versatile, objective, and passionate professionals who have worked both as the client and the consultant developing powerful ideas and strategies and cohesively bringing them to life with proficiency, efficiency, and speed.
Our tight, highly effective team brings a unique breadth and depth of experience developing powerful strategies and translating those strategies to impact product, service, identity, culture, communications, and experience.
By limiting our client base, senior staff are fully involved throughout every assignment, ensuring high-impact results, speed, efficiency, and value.
We work flexibly as partners to our clients, serving the specific needs for each assignment with any combination of resources as appropriate and preferred, be it our in-house resources, our client’s in-house teams, and each of our outside partners.
Because of our unique holistic capabilities, we are regularly asked by our clients to serve as the lead firm to ensure brand integrity across work produced not only by brandadvisors, but also by our client’s other outside partners.
Charles Rashall, President, Founder and Chief Brand Architect
- Susan Baisley, Associate Vice President, Constituent Engagement, Johns Hopkins University, and Chief Marketing Officer, Alpha Capital Financial Group, Inc.
- Keith Costello, Senior Vice President, Zuora
- Robert Goldberg, Executive Vice President (Restaurants), Tommy Bahama Group
- Rich LeFurgy, Online Advertising Advisor, 1020 Placement, Archer Advisors, and Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Kathleen Onieal, Managing Partner, Helix Innovation Network
- Russell Winer, Chair of Marketing Department and Professor of Marketing, Stern School of Business, New York University
- Robert Wong, Chief Creative Officer, Google