Go. For Good!
Go for Good: brandadvisors pro-bono campaign promoting Sunday’s Susan Komen Race for the Cure. If you could do something good for yourself and in turn, do good for thousands of others, would you?
Well, this Sunday morning’s your chance when San Francisco hosts the annual Susan Komen Race for the Cure along the Embarcadero.
Did you know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their life, accounting for almost 30% of all new cases
- 250,000 women are diagnosed with cancer each year within the US
- 1 million women will die within the next 25 years, based on today’s current statistics
As a Board Member and race registrant, I invite you, your family, friends, and co-workers to take part in The Race.
– Over $15 million has gone directly to local Bay Area community organizations
- Nearly 5,000 local women benefit each year
- 5 year survival rate is 99% for early detected cancer rising from just 74% in 1980
So do your part to do good.
For race information and registration, click on the link below.
See you Sunday!
Go for Good: brandadvisors pro-bono campaign promoting Sunday’s Susan Komen Race for the Cure.