Go. For Good!
Well, this Sunday morning’s your chance when San Francisco hosts the annual Susan Komen Race for the Cure along the Embarcadero.
Did you know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their life, accounting for almost 30% of all new cases
- 250,000 women are diagnosed with cancer each year within the US
- 1 million women will die within the next 25 years, based on today’s current statistics
As a Board Member and race registrant, I invite you, your family, friends, and co-workers to take part in The Race.
– Over $15 million has gone directly to local Bay Area community organizations
- Nearly 5,000 local women benefit each year
- 5 year survival rate is 99% for early detected cancer rising from just 74% in 1980
So do your part to do good.
For race information and registration, click on the link below.
See you Sunday!